To drive the marketing & PR strategy through effective external and internal communication of the CIC Brand so as to create awareness, understanding and to enhance the company’s reputation, and to position CIC as a leading brand.
- Drive an integrated marketing approach in order to position CIC Africa as a leading provider of insurance services.
- Coordinate, corporate communication campaigns and events across the group;
- Coordinate corporate branding across the subsidiaries.
- Manage media relations and agency partnerships. Liaison with media houses on all printed matters including support adverts and supplements;
- Oversee custody of all audio and audio-visual materials;
- Oversee the in-house publications, producing and distributing films and documentaries, slides and other audio-visual programme;
- Partner in leadership for all brand and marketing communications activities for the CIC brand including new product launches and loyalty programs
- Partner in Identifying relevant brand promotional platforms (Tradeshows, festivals and events), and lead promotional activities for CIC Africa.
- Guiding all stakeholders on CIC brand
- Provision of briefs writing to the advertising agency and creative.
- Assist in the day-to-day management of brand development and production of advertising campaigns and material.
- Guide suppliers on production technicalities by ensuring that all artworks and promotional material are produced within the CIC brand principles, style guideline.
- Management of the CIC Digital media including the Website by providing web building and updating content.
- Preparation of the marketing budget.
- Responsible for being the liaison person with the CIC Group Customer experience.
- Collaborate with the group Customer experience in Customer service surveys, SLA measurements and Customer service index scores.
- Carry out performance appraisal, coaching, and mentoring staff;
- Participate in planning and budgeting for the department;
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, PR or a related field
- Relevant professional qualification in CIPR
- CIM, ACII or Diploma in Insurance is an added advantage.
- Minimum of five (5) years relevant experience, one (1) of which at supervisory level
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Leadership skills
- Good analytical skills
- Computer literate in MS Office and other office applications
- Understanding of the working environment /competitors
- Outstanding knowledge of Design Portfolio.
- Demonstrate knowledge of photography processes and techniques.
- Pleasant and friendly to customers
- Highly Productive
- A good team player and leader
- A person of high integrity
- Good Planner
- Calculate Risk-taker