CIC General Insurance (U) Ltd
Responsible for evaluating, pricing, and prescribing the terms to apply on risk proposals in line with the company’s laid down underwriting procedures.
- Review all applications for insurance and assess their acceptability or otherwise.
- Prepare and process policy documents, endorsements and schedules.
- Process and send renewal reminders and follow up to achieve renewal targets.
- Prepare certificates and cover notes as may be required by customers.
- Respond to customer and intermediaries’ enquiries related to underwriting.
- Ensuring premiums are settled as per company policy.
- Assess performance of risks and make recommendations for improvement through line managers.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
• Bachelor’s degree In any related field or business course
- Certificate of Proficiency (COP) in Insurance
- Diploma in Insurance is an added advantage
• Minimum of two (2) years’ relevant experience in a similar position
Essential Knowledge/Skills and Experience Required:
· Excellent communication skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft office packages such as word, Excel and Powerpoint
· Relationship management
· Excellent customer care
· Good negotiation skills
· Good analytical
Basic knowledge of regulations by Insurance Regulatory Authority.
How to Apply:
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, kindly send your resume to the address below indicating on the subject of your email the job title. For example Ref: Application for Human Resource Officer
Strictly apply through email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The application should reach us by the close of business on 15th August 2023. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.