To generate revenue by effectively marketing, building, and maintaining relationships from Cooperatives.
• Establishing and maintaining excellent relationships with Cooperatives
• Generate and build revenue from cooperatives.
• Timely service delivery to clients through liaison with various departments within the organization.
• Achieve renewal target rate of 90% in group life and general business.
• Attend and participate in the various key activities in the division.
• Ensure compliance of the credit control policy.
• Ensure timely and accurate quotations within the turnaround times.
• Train and mentor, the segment relationship officers
• To attend to relevant trainings as scheduled by the company and look for other training opportunities.
• To ensure that customer queries and complaints are addressed.
• Preparation of revenue and expense budgets.
• Liaising with service providers to ensure timely customer service.
• Product trainings to the Cooperatives.
• Gathering market intelligence that will help in developing, improving and tailor making products & services to give CIC a competitive advantage.
• Submit timely and accurate reports within the set timelines
• Constantly updating the co-operative customers on company processes and procedures
• Promoting CIC brand through supporting the RO’s in their customer visits.
• Attract, and retain talent base
• Champion continuous improvement through regular performance reviews.
• Ensure 90% of staff have met & exceeded the target
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field. A Master’s degree is an added advantage
• Member of relevant professional body
• Professional certification in a relevant field (added advantage)
• Minimum of Five (5) years’ relevant experience, two (2) of which must have been
at supervisory level
Essential Knowledge/Skills and Experience Required:
• Strategic thinker (E)
• Distinctive analytical skills (E)
• Superior negotiating skills (E)
• Excellent communication skills (E)
• Strong management and leadership skills (E)
• Relationship management (E)
• Excellent customer care (E)
Essential Behavioural Competencies:
• People management (E)
• Good coaching skills (E)
• Commercial awareness (E)
• Strong leadership skills (E)
• Outstanding cross-functional coordination ability (E)
• Ability to “constructively dissent” (E)
• Ability to build strong relationships across the organization (E)
How to Apply:
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, kindly send your resume to the address
below indicating on the subject of your email the job title. For example: Ref: Application for Sales Manager
Strictly apply through email: email@example.com
The application should reach us by close of business on 13th February 2023. Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org