Provide general day-to-day human resources support across the subsidiary- as part of the HR function in relation to all HR activities, Employee Records, Training and Development and other administration tasks.
• Submits employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analysing data e.g. Staff KPIs;
• Assisting the HR Manager with generalist HR matters, including reviewing and developing relevant Policies and Procedures and providing advice in relation to employee performance, conduct and absence management.
• Coordinates and administers training and development programs and liaising with external training bodies as required. This includes providing support in relation to Health and Safety training records for employees.
• Assist in developing and implementing of initiatives to drive employee productivity and engagement at subsidiary level.
• Manpower optimization.
• Assist with recruitment and selection of employees, plans and conducts new employee orientation and induction processes and ensure job descriptions, performance agreements are issued for all new staff within the respective subsidiary.
• Preparation of documents required for management meetings and interviews.
• Managing and maintaining contracts, personnel files and other employee information including by capturing and updating employment and status-change data.
• Welcomes new employees to the organization by conducting orientation & develops an induction program for them.
• Assisting with preparations for disciplinary and grievance hearings as necessary.
• Drafts contracts offer letters to new staff and confirmation letters.
• Providing confidential ad hoc advice and assistance to employees.
• Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
• Diploma in Human Resource is an added advantage.
• Minimum of two (2) years’ relevant experience in a similar position
Essential Knowledge/Skills and Experience Required:
• Strong management and leadership skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Problem solving skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Distinctive analytical skills
• Superior negotiating skills
• Relationship management
• Excellent customer care
Essential Behavioural Competencies:
• People management
• Good coaching skills
• Commercial awareness
• Strong leadership skills
• Ability to build strong relationships across the organization.
How to Apply:
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, kindly send your resume to the address below indicating on the subject of your email the job title. For example: Ref: Application for Human Resource Officer
Strictly apply through email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The application should reach us by close of business on 22nd March 2023. Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by 31st March 2023 consider your application unsuccessful.