CIC General Insurance (U) Ltd
To evaluate, price, and prescribe the terms to apply to risks proposed so as to deliver the desired loss ratio and profitability.
- Evaluate risks proposed and prescribe rates and terms commensurate with the level of risk before acceptance;
- Prepare and process debits/credits endorsements for both renewals and new business;
- Review renewal notices based on claims experience;
- Issue and sign Policy documents;
- Provide quotations to intermediaries and clients;
- Process premium refunds to customers;
- Respond and attend to customer inquiries;
- Prepare monthly ad-hoc reports
- Reconciliation of underwriting issues;
- Issue certificates, yellow cards, and cover notes for intermediaries allocated and
- Cancellation of policies due to non-payment of premiums.
- Timely preparation of Reinsurance treaty returns, processing of reinsurance payments
- Placing and closing of Facultative transactions
- Upload all underwriting documents in the Electronic Data Management System (EDMS)
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field or business course
- Certificate of Proficiency (COP)
- A diploma in Insurance is an added advantage.
- Minimum of Three (3) years of relevant experience
Essential Knowledge/Skills and Experience Required:
- Excellent communication skills
- Relationship management
- Excellent customer care
- Good negotiation skills
- Good analytical skills
- Problem-solving skills.
- Good Computer skills
- Technical competence in Insurance
- Basic knowledge of regulations by UIA & IRA.