Marine insurance provides compensation for loss or damage of goods while being imported/ or if they get lost while being shipped.
Why Marine Insurance
In cases where the purchase of the goods is facilitated by a financial institution, insurance becomes a mandatory requirement.
- Faster claims settlement
- Competitive pricing
- Inland transit cover
- Convenient Online purchase of cover
- Accessibility of your policy terms and conditions
- Strong financial
- Specialized team for Cargo insurance
- Comprehensive all-risks coverage
Automatic “warehouse – to – warehouse” protection is provided with proper terms of insurance specifically designed for our Assured’s goods and methods of shipment. Such insurance provides coverage for the full exposure, at proper values and adequate limits.
- Competitive Rates
- Worldwide claims survey and settlement assistance
- Flexible coverage options available
- Customized covers suitable for your business needs
Frequently Asked Question on CIC Marine Insurance
What are the destination cover for my cargo?
- Port of origin to port of destination
- Port of origin to ware house
- Warehouse to warehouse
Do I need any shipping document?
The document required include:
- Pro Forma/Commercial Invoice
- Packing list
- Import Declaration Form
- Bill of Lading/Air Waybill